Yep. That's me.
The intern.
"Miss L."
I get to counsel, listen, write, read, consult, assess, teach, and intervene... sometimes all in one day :).
And not once have I had to get someone else coffee ;)- okay maybe once... but I offered!
Each day is different. Really, really different.
And I love it.
I really do.
I'm mentally drained... emotionally sapped... and tired, really, really tired.
But I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I don't know what the future holds.
God may choose to continue to use me as a School Psychologist.
Or, He may lead me on another path.
But right now, I'm thankful.
So very thankful.
For passion, for psychology, and for the God inside of me that is able to help others.

namaste. i honor the holy one who lives in you. beautiful. praise the lord, i am so happy that you are loving what you're doing.
ReplyDelete