Amanda

Amanda

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2013

It's been awhile.

I blogged four times in 2013.
Four times!
(pathetic)

Due to my lack of posts, I decided to recap my year through photos.

Where to begin?

To start off the year, I met one of the cutest guys this world could hope for; this is me and my adorable nephew, Kameron Joseph. Isn't he the cutest?


Next, I turned 25 for the second year in a row...
Dinner with friends. 

I then took a HUGE leap of faith and accepted a new job.


**I blinked, and it was summer**

For my first week of summer I went to Toronto to help a Church.
The team. 
When I got back, I spent lots of time at the pool.

Took a cake decorating class.
My final product! 
And then summer was over.... and I started a NEW job (again).
My Office: EEK! 
Moved to a new apartment...

Took a long weekend to visit my brother in California.


Held the annual Halloween party.

My mouth is watering. 

Went to some good concerts...
John Mayer! 
And then.. it was Christmas!



And before I could write my fifth blog post... we were ringing in the new year :)

So thankful for a WONDERFUL 2013 and I look forward to what God has in store for 2014. 

(Hopefully that will include more than four blog posts as well) 

No comments:

Post a Comment