Amanda

Amanda

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

I love Christmas. 
I love the food (not so much the belly ache that follows), the memories, and the precious uninterrupted time with family. 
I love what the day represents. 
Our Savior. So small. How amazing. 

I was a little better this year at attempting to make gifts (baby steps... haha)
My goal is to start this summer for next year... I had so many good ideas, but no time- oh well! 
Here are a couple of the things I made... 

I made a couple different versions of this clutch. Go here for the super easy tutorial!
I then attempted a fun little elephant for my nephew to play with. 
And what's Christmas without Root Beer Reindeer for dad? 

Merry Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. how could i have missed this post? um, i LOVE the elephant. did you free hand that or did you have a tutorial? also, how do you get your words inside the picture box like that?

    ReplyDelete