My twin sisters turned 30!!
Here are photos from the party :)
At the entrance I posted a sign that said, "Come on in. Please don't ring bell. Experimental dogs will salivate. "
![]() |
| I hung flash cards and put jokes in frames on the mantle. |
![]() |
| One of the end tables. I posted jokes/phrases all around the room on these dry erase boards. |
![]() |
| I had to include nerdy pictures of them :) |
I forgot to take a picture, but I posted a sign that said "No Lunch Lady on duty. Help yourself!"
![]() |
| Veggies, Computer "Chips", and build your own fruit molecules. |
![]() |
| Their signature drinks complete with a chemistry joke. |
![]() |
| A glass with some pink lemonade. |
![]() |
| I made their favorite sandwiches and served them on old school lunch trays. |
![]() |
| Meatball "bytes" |
![]() |
| The dessert table complete with Nerds & Smarties. |
![]() |
| A close up of the cookies. I used the "glasses" Wilton Cookie Cutter for the top cookies. |
![]() |
| I made a cake for the party. |
| One of my sisters and her family. |
| The other sister and her hubby. |
| Twin sister sandwich. Happy Birthday! |
**To make the photo booth I just hung a pink plastic table cover and door streamer for the background. I then went to Hobby Lobby and bought their largest Mat Board. They cut the mat for me in the store (Mat+Cutting fee=$7.50ish). I then just added on the "30 & Nerdy" using Cricut.











No comments:
Post a Comment