Amanda

Amanda

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Our Place :)


I thought it was time to post some pictures of our apartment. I have been meaning to since we moved in, but am just now getting around to it. 

You will see many projects that were posted previously throughout... 

Welcome!!! :) 

Our Family Room :)
See the chair redo here. The table redo here.
See the chair redo here. The TV Stand redo here
 A closer look at our wall decor :)
See the how-to here.
Do you remember these frames? They were previously used here.
 Our Dining area! I'm sooo excited how the blue/red combo turned out :).

See the Re-Do here.
Close up of one of the walls.
I used spray paint and chalkboard paint to make our verse of the week chalkboard.
Do you remember the frame surrounding the EAT? It's amazing what a little spray paint can do!
I bought the letters E A T, spray painted them white, and added corks!
Remember this? From here.
This is in our actual kitchen.. <3 br="" coffee="" nbsp="">
 My bedroom :). 
So many projects in this room :).
My bedframe was repainted white.
The sign above my bed was from Plywood... see here.
My night stand was redone, go here to see how.
I made pillows out of the Sheets I bought :).
The cute little ottoman was purchased from this lovely lady here.






"Big Blue" (bought at a garage sale for $15)was covered with a slip cover from target.
I was also able to re-use my IKEA find a couple years back
Other view of my bedroom:

I painted the frame that I bought at a garage sale.
I painted my dresser and knobs, go here to see the remake.

I love that our apartment is homey and that we were able to make it so homey without breaking the bank! Yay for Pinterest projects and spray paint!!!



1 comment:

  1. Amanda, your place looks amazing!!!! I cannot choose a favorite part! :)

    ReplyDelete