My twin sisters are turning 30.
![]() |
| (Picture taken from here) |
I saw these adorable invitations over on eighteen25.
I decided I wanted to try to make my own version...
Here is what I came up with:
![]() |
| (Envelopes are pictured below) |
How To:
1) First You will need the library card and pocket template. I used the free template provided by Creature Comforts. Go here to get the free downloads!
2) After getting the wording on my card template just right, I printed them on thicker cardstock to get the true "library card" feel. I made the library pockets using a thicker cardstock as well.
3) I then printed basic labels that said "Nerd Party" and cut off the ends... just stick them on!
4)Next, I used this Cricut template to cut out the glasses. Once they're cut, I just hot glued them on.
![]() |
| You can order this online. Click here. |
5) Lastly, I needed envelopes. After looking at stores and online for the correct size of envelope I decided against it (it was surprisingly expensive). I went ahead and made my own. I had an envelope from a greeting card that was the perfect size. I just took it apart and traced it onto paper. Kind of like this tutorial here.
The best part? I spent $1.99 total on these invitations (for the cricut cartridge). Everything else I already had!




No comments:
Post a Comment