I know two of the people/couples who gave me money. That's it. Everyone else just gave. Talk about God providing... I was so humbled!
Only need $340/$410 (If you count my flight to Chicago)
19 days left!
This has just been such a neat experience. I've always known that "Church" is not a building, but this experience has just made it that much more evident. When I came to college my family left the Catholic Church I had attended all my life. We now attend a Church in Hilliard, but it's so big and since I'm only home in the summer I am not really plugged in. Because of that I didn't have a "Home Church" to go to for support. Yet, God blessed me with the financial provision I needed. How awesome.
Went witnessing tonight in Jackson (to prepare for Rome), that was definitely stretching as well. I felt so uncomfortable at first.... but it was a good experience overall. Talked to a guy for awhile about what "Truth" is and it was an interesting conversation. He talked about how he wanted to find "truth" but hadn't yet... he was a deep thinker, and I respected that a lot in Him. I suggested he check out the Case for Christ, I told him even if he didn't agree or like it, it would at least give him another perspective. He said he would, I really hope he does. All I could think about though was Matthew 7:7, yet when dealing with someone who doubts the validity of the bible... it's difficult to quote scripture. Ask, Seek, Knock.... God DOES answer... he does desire for us to believe.
Hmm.... bed is calling my name, i have to get up in six hours. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment