Amanda

Amanda

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Reminder.



I am in love with this picture.
It's currently my desktop.

So lately I've been worn out... really worn out.
No craft time for me. :(

I am sick of driving every weekend and just want to stay in Oxford.
My summer which was initially slow and perfect is quickly becoming rushed and hurried.
Boooo.

Now that I grumbled you can probably understand why the picture above is my desktop... I need the reminder =D.

One huge blessing that the Lord has given me is the opportunity to do tutoring 4 days a week for eight hours. The little guy I help with reading is an absolute gem 99% of the time and this experience has been a reminder of why I'm getting into the field of School Psychology. Yay!

Time in the word is definitely a blessing as well...
Lately I've been learning about the many complexities of God.
Quiet times in Ezekiel have been challenging me to see a God who demands righteousness and who declares harsh warnings for those who false prophecy.
And then in Matthew I am wooed away yet again by a God who reaches out to those who have faith. A sincere faith and genuine servanthood- not just religion.

Hope this post finds you well... love you guys! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment