Amanda

Amanda

Sunday, August 1, 2010

As of lately...



I have spent roughly 40 hours the past four days working on papers. I am burrrrrnt out. My head cannot take reading anymore periodicals.

Note to self:
When a Graduate Professor asks you if you'd rather have a take home exam than an in class, don't assume the take home will be easy. 12 pages, and 15 hours later I am finally finished. ergh.

Throw a thesis proposal, data report, and 12 page paper on self injury into the mix, and suddenly I need counseling to get through my counseling course.

But it's okay.
3 days.
3 days and I am home.
And Amanda's getting married.
And I get to re-upholseter a chair with my mom and grandma. :) (I will post pics for sure)

Makes me think of Ray Lamontagne's song... though he is missing his love (or as I like to think, his wife), not trying to avoid school work. haha, it's good though. Listen to it here.

Okay, I'm going to force myself to finish this paper.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha! well miss smarty pants, i'm glad that a take home test is finally challenging enough for you :) i am so excited about you reupholstering with you mom and grandma! you will have to teach me... pay close attention. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete