I really like these, but am worried I would not wear them all that often because I am a freak and I can't wear shoes that don't match....
I love these, but I own probably 3 different pairs of flats in brown/tan... (they're burlap though, so cute!) I really like these ones too... decisions, decisions. Which of these do you guys like?
this is sooo funny that you posted about this. well this summer i really like the red ones. and yesterday, paul and i were looking at the website and my top 3 were the burlap ones and teh gray ones you posted.. and i also thing that these:
this is sooo funny that you posted about this. well this summer i really like the red ones. and yesterday, paul and i were looking at the website and my top 3 were the burlap ones and teh gray ones you posted.. and i also thing that these:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.toms.com/womens/mairal-cordones-shoes
would be SWEET for fall/winter.
i'm sorry... it wasn't the above site.... it's this site:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.toms.com/womens/dolina-cordones-shoes
the brown ones are wayy cuter ;-)
and sorry i had 29857629845 typos in my above post.
haha, that's great. I do love the brown ones you posted.... hmmmm. You're not making this easier.
ReplyDelete