Amanda

Amanda

Sunday, February 6, 2011

24.

Today I turned 24.
It was such a wonderful day.

I got to see so many people I love.

Amanda Davis, Chelsey Hill, Kylee Dawson, my parents, Andrea (and baby B) and received numerous surprises throughout my birthday (Including cards in the mail- which I love! Thank you Kelsey and Rachel :).)

My friends know me so well :), here are a few of my gifts....
(The adorable headband was actually made by my friend Chelsey- you can order one here. Plus check out all of the adorable head bands/pieces for little girls!)

I came back to my apartment to find that my roommate had decorated my room and left me a surprise :)!
It made my night.




I then got a text from my bible study leader telling me to look outside of my apartment.. to find this :) With a sweet note and flowers....



Aren't they beautiful?


God has truly blessed me with so many amazing women in my life :).
I feel so loved, and it's amazing that the Lord is able to portray that love through my sisters in Christ!
Thank you so much :) !!!


2 comments:

  1. because you are amazing! happy 24th... none of us would be who we are without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday amanda! sounds like you had a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete