Amanda

Amanda

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Latest Obsession...

Real Simple. The magazine (or in my case, the website for the magazine...)

Complete with "What's your Decorating Personality" quizzes that give you helpful decorating tips and stores (and blogs) that fit your style... I was a mixture of Cozy Casual and Eclectic Vintage. Take it :) It's fun!

It includes helpful tips, including 10 ways to be closer to your siblings

And my very favorite section is the New Uses for Old Things section...
Seriously, who doesn't want a tu tu end table?


And old cookie cutters used to put initials on candles?
Brilliant.


They also claim mayonnaise makes a great deep conditioner for hair... not sure if I'm going to tackle that one or not. ;)

2 comments:

  1. ok that tutu is too cute....miss molly might need something like that whenever she gets her own nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the tutu I literally thought, " I wonder if Amy has ever seen this, I bet she'd like it...haha"

    ReplyDelete