Amanda

Amanda

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Apron

I fell in LOVE with this apron from Anthropologie on Pinterest. 

So I attempted to make my own version using a tutorial I found... go here if you want to try it! 
I had a few mishaps, but I plan on making a couple different versions of it, so for a first try it went well! I want to add the ruffles and pockets to some of my more simple ones. :) 

*If you do try this tutorial, just an FYI that it does not explain how to make the tie around your back or neck... I finished the apron and realized I didn't have a way of getting it around my waist ;)! I added it on, but it would look better if I didn't have to do that! 

Here's my version, I made it from green fabric I used in other projects and material from a shirt I was planning on giving to goodwill. 

1 comment: