I love kids... most of the time :).
Here are some stories from this week that made me smile, and will hopefully make you as well...
A student drew a picture of "God".
"God" had boobs and a belly button.
The teacher asked the student to put clothes on "God".
To which the student replied, "God does not wear clothes."
The teacher smiled and stated back, "God wears clothes in my classroom."
I may have laughed out loud. :)
Another day I was wearing glasses, and a student asked me why I was wearing them.
For some reason instead of just answering him I asked, "Why, do you not like my glasses?"
He replied, ever so sweetly, "You look better without them"
grin.
Lastly, while trying to get a classroom full of third graders quiet, I called on a little girl who had her hand raised. When called upon she stated, "Miss. L you look a lot like a barbie doll, but with brown hair."
An eruption of giggles from all of the students ensued...
Oh kids... the things they think of and say :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment