Amanda

Amanda

Monday, April 9, 2012

When I'm sick.

From Google Images
Soooo I have been sick for the last couple of days. 
I don't do sick well (does anyone?). 
I have not showered, nor do I plan to.
And I haven't really eaten, because I cannot taste anything. 
(with the exception of orange juice, chicken noodle soup, and airborn).

I'm not a napper. I hate naps. (weird, I know.)
So, I try to nap. Because I'm sick.
Then I wake up from the nap groggy, and sick.
And I hate naps even more.

So, when I'm not napping... I'm doing mindless things.
Facebook.
Pinterest.
Job Applications.
Facebook.
TV Shows.
Pinterest.
Reading (until my head hurts, because I'm sick).
Then I start the cycle over again...

It's no fun. And it's beautiful outside.

A poor guy came to my door today and I answered... with softball boxer shorts on, an old baggy junior miss sweatshirt, boot slippers, and my hair on the side of my head in what was once a bun (I wish I was joking). I don't remember what he said. All I said was, "Sorry, I'm sick" and he gave me a flyer.

"Why?" you might ask did I bother answering the door at all.... because I was sick of being home alone. I wanted to say something even if it was just, "Sorry, I'm sick" to the poor guy who happened to knock on my door.

And now I just sound crazy.
But all of this to say, I just really don't do sick well....

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. i am cracking up right now. feel better, love.

    ReplyDelete