I remember making a class book about our favorite colors in third grade, all of the colors of the rainbow were represented (even black), but no one chose white.
So, being the overly sensitive 8-year old that I was... I stepped up to the plate.
I claimed, then and there, the color white as my favorite.
A little older and wiser, I now realize that colors don't have feelings, and that I tend to gravitate more towards red than I do white.
So sorry white (put your tough skin on), red wins.
So, when it came time to do something different with the table and chairs that I inherited...
| {Before} The table and chairs in my apartment... |
![]() |
I decided to go with a statement piece... and include a {little} bit of red (and white).
![]() |
| The fabric is a possible cushion cover... |
What do you think?
It's a little brighter than I originally anticipated, but I like it I think :).
I am excited for the rest of our "Cucina" to come together!
In case you're interested in how I did it, I basically followed this tutorial here.
Side note: Red is a tough color to paint!!! It took 5 coats, and the perfectionist in me still wasn't completely content...


you are invited to follow my blog
ReplyDelete