Amanda

Amanda

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Christmas Dress.

I'm all about Ugly Sweaters. 
Luckily, I work at a high school that allows staff to wear ugly sweaters the ENTIRE week before school lets out for Holiday break.

A.ma.zing.

Here are some pictures of some of the amazing accessories I was able to scrounge up for this year...
Yes, the green earrings light up! 
So, for my Ugly Sweater party, I felt as though wearing another sweater ensemble would simply not do... 

So, I bought a dress from the thrift store... 
And some ribbon, garland, and bows (4 bags of 45 bows) 
Took out my handy hot glue gun... 

and Ta Da->

(I ended up removing the top two rows of bows and replacing with ribbon because it was difficult to wear)

Here's a picture of the dress on:


My adorable friend Meaghan (far right) made her skirt out of a felt tree skirt!
So fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment