Amanda

Amanda

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fumes.

Everyone in my apartment complex may hate me. I spray painted today- a lot. And I'm on the bottom floor, which means that the two floors above my little deck probably got it worse. oops.

It reminded me of paint crew each summer... specifically the time we used primer in a tiny bathroom with no windows... and all ended up high off of the fumes. literally, high.

But check out what I did...

This is what I started with, a bunch of old frames that I either had, my mom had, or I bought for less than a dollar at garage sales...


Here was the first round... the bottom one is for another project I have yet to finish!


And HERE is the finished product. I don't have a hammer and nails, so I have to wait for my dad to come down and hang it... but do you like? I used scrapbook paper and some of my favorite scenic pictures from places I have been. It's going to go on one of my walls in my living room.


Here's a close up of one of my favorite ones...


And then I used a picture from a cafe in Rome in this fun frame I got from Flower Factory... It's going in between my kitchen and dining area...


My Kitchen/Dining area is coffee themed... so I spray painted two other frames red and put in two fun pictures from this coffee calendar I had... what do you think ?


Once I get stuff hung I will post pics of all of the finished projects :)

Hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!








2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i love them! how cute! what did you use for the matting for the pictures? did you make your own cut out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I made my own cut out... and at Wal-Mart I bought this Martha Stewart cut-out thing to make photo corners out of fun prints! :)

    ReplyDelete