Amanda

Amanda

Monday, May 24, 2010

Grandma's are awesome.

My Grandma Keil is a hoot. Every time you see her she is upbeat, cracking jokes, and making you laugh. She is funny, outgoing, and probably one of the most generous people I know. I love her very much.

Here is a picture of her and my sisters. The night before my high school graduation party Grandma camped out with all of us in our backyard... Is she not the coolest grandma ever?



So when I decided I wanted to learn to sew- who came to the rescue? Grandma Keil. She had an extra sewing machine and offered it to me without a blink.


I love it and am excited... even more so because my Grandma (who's an incredible seamstress) used it before me- maybe I'll get lucky and her skill rubbed off on it...

1 comment:

  1. awww i love this so much :) mine was my grandma's too!! yayy. this makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete