Amanda

Amanda

Sunday, June 10, 2012

End of the School Year

I realize this post is a little late, especially since my last post was about summer vacation... but nonetheless I wanted to share an end of the School Year Post.

What makes the hard work worth it :). This is from one of the classes I did guidance lessons in!
I  definitely had the best Supervisors and Co-Workers that anyone could ask for. Four of us from the Preschool completed the Warrior Dash. Hilliard has "Cats" as their mascots, so our shirts read "Cub", "Puma", "Panther", and "Cougar". :)

Post Warrior Dash .
Lastly, to thank all of my supervisors and honorary supervisors for their help this year I made gift baskets. (Puma and Panther above fell into this category) as well as two others who are not pictured.  I was happy with the way it turned out and may use a different version in the future for teacher gifts.

End of the Year Gifts For My Supervisors.
The note on the Clipboard reads: 
Summer To-Do List: 
  • Stay hydrated (Wine). Maybe even have a drink with a Fun Straw.
  • Catch up on important evidence-based articles (Magazine).
  • Make sure you eat a balanced diet-I provided you with Chocolate and Cookies so you don't forget this important food group.
  • Say goodbye to stress (Lotion)
  • Eat ice-cream.. lots of it (Gift Card to Coldstone)
  • Get some Vitamin D (Sunscreen)
  • Come fall, fight off germs (Anti-Bacterial) and blues by remembering your to-do list is still relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment