Amanda

Amanda

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Poppy Seed Bread

We have a Bakers Collective at my Church, which means that every few Sundays I am in charge of bringing baked goods for people to eat. I realized, in a jam, that I was signed up for the past Sunday. I searched around our house and we were out of just about everything... and then I remembered Poppy Seed Bread. It is one of the easiest recipes out there, and rather yummy! 

Poppy Seed Bread: 
1 Package Lemon Yellow Cake Mix (or white) 
1/2 Cup Oil 
1 Cup Hot Water 
1 Tablespoon Poppy seeds 
1 Package Lemon or Vanilla Pudding 
4 eggs 
1 teaspoon Vanilla 

Mix all ingredients together, Pour batter into 2 well greased Bread Pans and bake for 35 minutes at 350!

Mmm... just beware too much poppy seeds will show up on a drug test ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment