Got to talk to the parentals and Fly Ky... how encouraging :). I love and miss all of you so much!
YUM.
Talked to some Italian students... meant to ask one what his name was, and instead said, "How I love you." Wow. Wow. Wow. It started the conversation with laughter though, so I guess that is good. haha
I am just so thankful for this opportunity. God has just been teaching me so much. Humbling me, giving me a heart for those who need Him and teaching me more about Him. Remimnding me of basic truths that often I forget. Praise God for that.
I don't know why exactly God gave me a heart for Rome. Maybe to equip me for service in the states, maybe for mission work... or maybe just to teach me the importance for supporting others in Mission work. EIther way, I am just so grateful for this time to work and to grow.
We're going out to eat here shortly and then going to the TREVI FOUNTAIN :)... yippee!!!
Love you all.... will keep you updated on Roma :)
No comments:
Post a Comment