I cried the other day.... I feel very emo for announcing this on a blog, but forgive me as I explain.
There are SOOO many Italian students here who have no concept of what it means to have Christ as their personal savior. In the states, there are SO many resources, so many opportunities... in Italy, not so much. I was so broken the other night and cried to God about the situation here. Of course, being a God of love, I was comforted... but I was so broken for the Italian students. Ironically, (or a God thing) I opened up my CS Lewis Book "Problem of Pain" and it spoke in depth of how Gods love was never in question, whether or not we want to receive it is....
Spoke with a student today who is Agnostic, and believes in a god, but not that it can be found. He shared with me some philosophical books about western religion and I promised to look into them (which I will) and I in turn suggested CS Lewis and Lee Strobel as authors for Him to check out. I hope he does. I believe that once someone begins the search for truth, God WILL get ahold of them. All of the evidence, and philosophy, I believe DOES point to Him. I just hope he is willing to start!
I also have just been blown away at Gods love and attempting to grasp that lately. Eph. 3:16-19. I just cannot comprehend it and I am so humbled and appreciative that this GOD chose ME. How unworthy I am! And how amazing to be a part of his ministry. Ecc. 5:1 Was my QT verse today... and I just appreciated it so much.
Also, ministry has been so wonderful. Learning to love others with a servants heart... Genuinely CARING and LISTENING rather then trying to get a word in edge wise.
Anyways... those are my thoughts for the day. Much love. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment