I have been learning SO much... my brain is seriously in overload, but a good way.
I am so thankful to be here in Rome. Here are some quotes-verses that God has been using in my life:
Isaiah 30:18 &19
"We should be preaching the gospel everyday, especially to ourselves."
Ecc. 7:14
"Surely God was in this place and I did not know it."
2 Kings 4 about the well to do woman...
We ONLY have two weeks left! Only two... that makes me so sad. I have fallen in love with this place. I had an opportunity to connect with some Italian Students today and share that at first my "faith" was just something I did on Sunday, but how through Gods grace I came to an understanding that God desires a relationship with us and that he LOVES us. They want to meet up again.. please pray about that.
I am so appreciative to our leadership here. They truly have a vision and desire for all of us to grow in our relationship and abilities. I just love and appreciate them so much.
Later in the afternoon, there were so many of US (how cool is that?) that we didnt have any opportunities to talk with Italians... so Ashley and prayed for the rest of the afternoon, it was neat to see how God used us in that way today. Its cool how God uses people in different ways.
Its awesome how God has given me a heart for missions. Right now I know that God is not calling me into it, and I am confident that God desires me to go to Graduate School. But its cool how God has laid on my heart the need for SUPPORTING those in missions and that possibly, in the future... God could call me somewhere.
I am in need of some serious processing... heading to a cafe to read some more... love you all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment